I Need Advice for Enhancing Mobile App User Retention

More
1 day 10 hours ago - 1 day 10 hours ago #1483 by Eliza
Hello there,

I have been developing mobile applications for a couple of years now; and while I have seen moderate success with user acquisition; I am facing challenges with user retention. As I notice a significant drop off in active users after the initial onboarding or within the first few weeks. I would like to improve user retention and keep my apps audience engaged over a longer period.

I am particularly interested in learning about; strategies or features that have worked; well for others in the community.

How can I refine the onboarding process to ensure it’s simple yet engaging; enough to make users stick around? What are some key elements; that should not be overlooked in the first time user experience?

I am aware that push notifications can be effective; but they can also be seen as annoying if not done right. How can I craft notifications that re-engage users without being intrusive?

Have any of you implemented loyalty; programs or gamification techniques to retain users? If so what systems have worked best; and how do you avoid making it feel too forced?

Also, I have gone through this post; www.appsconda.com/index.php/forum/user/6188-madelynne- uipath -reynolds which definitely helped me out a lot.

What is the best way to gather feedback; from users to guide future updates? Should I rely on in-app surveys; or are there more effective methods?

Thanks in advance for your help and assistance.
Last edit: 1 day 10 hours ago by Eliza. Reason: error

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds