Documentation Suggestion

More
8 months 6 days ago #251 by Bilal
Documentation was created by Bilal
This message contains secure information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 6 days ago #252 by AppsConda ApS
Replied by AppsConda ApS on topic Documentation
Thank you for the offer. Yes, a documentation would be really helpful. If you could, you could use this tool (free version) to create it.
. document360.com/ . Once created, I would be glad to link it to this website.

More
8 months 4 days ago - 8 months 4 days ago #264 by Bilal
Replied by Bilal on topic Documentation Suggestion
Please, find below a very basic documentation for your extension. Although it is very basic, I think it provides users with a high-level understanding of the different pieces of the extension. Moreover, it is better than nothing! I have not tried push notifications and not sure if my understanding below is correct. Please, feel free to make any changes you like to my attempt to document the basics (below), especially to the push notifications sections.

AppsConda creates an apk file that you can upload to mobile app stores. You can create mobile-specific screens and a menu. Furthermore, you can create notifications.

The generated mobile app will have a mobile menu (having a hamburger-like icon) at the top left corner of the mobile screen. All of the menu items defined under “Drawer Menu 1” and “Drawer Menu 2” are displayed as a list when the user clicks on the menu icon.

1. Under “Custom Pages,” you can create mobile-specific screens, which you can assign to the mobile-specific menu items.

2. Under “Drawer Menu 1,” you can assign the custom pages you created under “Custom Pages” (above) to mobile menu items. Moreover, you can enable extension-specific pages.

3. Under “Drawer Menu 2,” you can create menu items that display specific web pages, e.g. example.com/categories-list . This provides you with the flexibility to call any page from your website (or anywhere on the web) regardless of the extension used to create the page.

4. Under “Configuration,” you can customise various aspects of the mobile app and the login/logout screens.

?5.? Push notifications can be created under “Push Notifications.

”?6.? Under “Mobile Devices,” ????? (I am not sure what this is used for! Please, add something here.)

?7.? The progress of the delivery of notifications can be monitored under “Notification Queue.”

8. After configuring your requirements, you can use “App Compilations” to generate an apk file for your app. Please, remember that compilations require online hosting and do NOT work on localhost computers. You can download the generated file and upload it to mobile stores manually.

9. Instead of manually loading the app to mobile app stores, you can use a paid service to automate and streamline this process under “Upload to App Store.”

Last edit: 8 months 4 days ago by Bilal. Reason: fixing the formatting

More
7 months 4 weeks ago #284 by AppsConda ApS
Thanks. I will definitely include the missing information soon and include it in our documentation.

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds