Error appicon and splash image

More
8 months 3 weeks ago #176 by Patrick
Hello,
When I "SEND FOR COMPILATION" (Joomla 5.0.1), I get the following errors:

1) Your website could not verify if the appicon is 512px wide and 512px high, but it could be false positive sometimes. We are sending it for compilation anyway, but the compilation may fail if your appicon image is not 512px wide and 512px high.

2) Your website could not verify if the splash_image is 512px wide and 512px high, but it could be false positive sometimes. We are sending it for compilation anyway, but the compilation may fail if your splash_image image is not 512px wide and 512px high.

3) This app could not be sent to the compilation engine.

The image "appicon" and "splash" image are 512 x 512px and 32 bit ... (se attachments)
Can you help me further?

Thank you in advance ...
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 3 weeks ago #178 by AppsConda ApS
This component has not been tested with Joomla 5 yet. We will try to test and finalize it in a week or so.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ssnobben

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #197 by Fabiano
Hello, I'm using Joomla 4 and it's giving the same error

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #198 by AppsConda ApS
I just now tested it and it seems to be working fine for me. Could you please share a full page screenshot of the error message?

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #203 by Fabiano
This message that appears
Attachments:

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #207 by AppsConda ApS
It looks like your hosting server may not have CURL installed, but that's my guess only.

Anyways, we have released a new version today V2.0.0 . Please install that and try with this new version. The new version has some codes that will detect if any PHP extension is missing on your server, and it may give some specific message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ssnobben

Time to create page: 0.394 seconds