nbadesign.com, Oklahoma City Thunder, Nba Cloth Masks

6 months 1 week ago #318 by WilliamR
"We're not in the playoffs, so we're a ways away," Green said after a disappointing 117-112 loss to the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday night in the final play-in game for the eighth seed in the Western Conference. "I may go to Mexico or something [Saturday], but that's not a gym. That's not to an arena. That's not flying to Utah, so we got a ways to go because we're not in the playoffs -- so we're far away. Because in order to win a championship, you got to be in the playoffs. So we're clearly a ways away -- a few tweaks here and there, and we're not that far. But right now we're a ways away because we're not in the playoffs."
When the Warriors rummage through the rubble of a season that ended in a hail of turnovers on Friday, they should be have satisfied not only with how they finished the regular season but also the things they learned over 74 games. Oklahoma City Thunder
Fanatics Sports Apparel Face Masks, Indiana Pacers, nbadesign.com
Context always matters, and it's important to remind everybody that Draymond got off to a very slow start offensively this season because it took him awhile to get into peak shape following a long absence due to COVID-19 health and protocols. Don't forget that he missed all of training camp and the first four games. Cleveland Cavaliers
File Attachment:

A pair of long droughts for fans in Los Angeles and New York could end in the next few days.
Ryan Zimmerman of the Washington Nationals bats against the Arizona Diamondbacks the MLB game at Chase Field on May 16, 2021, in Phoenix, Arizona. The Nationals defeated the Diamondbacks 3-0. (Photo by Christian Petersen/Getty Images) Sacramento Kings

nbadesign.com
Nba Cloth Masks
“I know I’ve heard a lot of chit-chat, some tweets, some words around the world about, ‘A.D.’s so soft, and he’s falling all over the place,’” Caruso said during a postgame interview on Spectrum SportsNet. “Guys gotta understand they just gotta give him a couple days, a couple games to get his feet under him. The beast is waking up.”
File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.