Personalized MLB Tapestry Blanket, Tampa Bay Rays, baseballtapestry.com

6 months 1 week ago #310 by WilliamR
Through 36 games this season, Jones is 17-for-100 (.170) with two doubles, two home runs, nine RBIs, five walks and 42 strikeouts. In Sunday's 3-2 loss to the Kansas City Royals, the 29-year-old struck out in two of four plate appearances, though he did walk once.
File Attachment:
A Pennsylvania grand jury on Thursday found former Pittsburgh Pirates closer Felipe Vazquez guilty of sexually assaulting a 13-year-old girl. Colorado Rockies He trotted back to the dugout, where he'd bask for a little while and return after his next at-bat, in which he doubled off the wall, just 2 feet short of another home run. It was that kind of night, the kind Drew had envisioned in all the hours spent in the gym in his garage and taking hacks in the cage and baking in the sun during workouts. The kind where the safety net is gone and the world, which moves too fast sometimes, goes at just the right speed.
File Attachment:
An ear-piercing crack of the bat sent another Jo Adell drive deep into the Las Vegas night and left Russ Langer, the longtime radio voice of the triple-A Aviators, a bit confused.Why Red Sox were 'enticing' to Charlie Morton in free agency originally appeared on NBC Sports Boston Atlanta Braves "I've had switches go off," Drew says. "I've had realizations happen these last 12 months that I've been through it before. Not the exact situation or setting or environment, but I have proof that I can get through these things. This is just another one of those hurdles that I have to get over." Tampa Bay Rays baseballtapestry.comPersonalized MLB Tapestry Blanket"I hope there's not more positives. If there is, then we'll have to deal with that. ... We're not out of the woods yet in this particular instance." Seattle Mariners

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.