New York Knicks, The NBA Drawstring Bags, teamdrawstringbag.com

6 months 3 weeks ago #242 by WilliamR
Stephen Curry and Bradley Beal have waged a back-and-forth battle for the scoring title and there definitely seemed to be some scoreboard watching going on Saturday. Coming into the games, Curry held a slight lead — 31.6 points per game, to Beal’s 31.1. Beal’s Wizards played early and he put up 50 in an overtime win over the Pacers, closing the gap by pushing his average to 31.4. A few hours later, Curry responded by putting up 49 against the Thunder and moving his average up by three-tenths of a point to maintain the same space between himself and Beal. This one looks like it’s going right down to the wire.
File Attachment:
"I think I've said before, we wasn't thinking about the damn play-in game," Morris said. "If it happens, it happens. If we're healthy, s---, I would want to avoid us if I was the top two teams." Toronto Raptors
File Attachment:
Duncan never chased the spotlight. And while the light will shine on Duncan during the Hall induction, he will share the honors with others in the one of the greatest Hall of Fame classes. Duncan probably prefers it way. Utah Jazz You can tell if a team is a true championship contender by watching how they perform against winning squads. Based off this category, the Jazz more than meet that qualification.teamdrawstringbag.comThe NBA Drawstring BagsThe Pacers are expected to finish the regular season under .500. This was a top-five team in the Eastern Conference when Nate McMillan was their head coach a year ago. His termination was odd and he has flourished as the Atlanta Hawks’ interim coach this season. Warren was the team’s breakout star in the Orlando bubble. It is amazing how much can really change in one year.Lee hasn't been able to resume basketball activities yet -- he is still experiencing some symptoms -- but said he is happy to be back around his teammates and out of the house. New York Knicks The Lakers are the best under team in the league, with unders cashing in 41 of 68 games so far this season, while the under has cashed in 37 of 68 Knicks games. With so much on the line for both teams, Tuesday’s game should be intense and low-scoring. The Knicks just took down the Clippers 106-100 on Sunday at the Staples Center, and I’m expecting to see a similar scoreline here. Take the under 213.5 and enjoy the defense. Boston Celtics

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.