Shopify online store

2 months 1 week ago #33344 by Xu65Toy
Shopify online store was created by Xu65Toy
The commercial sphere is experiencing an unprecedented boom today, and the situation is unlikely to change in the coming years. The number of online stores is growing and their quality is steadily increasing. Now, in order to start selling online, it is not enough to create a template store on a free theme and copy the texts of competitors. Of course, there is no magic way to increase the conversion rate of a Shopify online store. First of all, you need to determine the reason for the low rate and only then work on a possible solution. Where can I go for this topic?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 1 week ago #33364 by Oliver_
Replied by Oliver_ on topic Shopify online store
Yes. I agree. Now there is a lot of competition among similar online stores of similar subjects. But here, firstly, you need to promote your store on the Internet. Still, using the Shopify trading platform is a must anyway. There is a huge functionality of trading via the Internet.

2 months 1 week ago #33370 by enzo_enzo
Replied by enzo_enzo on topic Shopify online store
Good day to all. I agree that now in e-commerce there is simply an unprecedented peak of activity, all those who traded in the markets all go online and rightly so why stand in the cold when you can make a website and work from home this is what concerns small entrepreneurship .. and private enterprises and large businesses already have been doing business on the Internet for a long time. Shopify is a great tool for solving this issue.. you can transfer an already finished product or create it from scratch.. you can see it here: www.makebecool.com/services/shopify-conv...on-rate-optimization