cozybeddingset.com, Colorado Rockies, Custom Twin MLB Bed Sets

5 months 4 weeks ago #370 by WilliamR
Victor Robles ranges back and makes a leaping grab at the wall in center field to keep the Braves off the scoreboard in the 1st inning
File Attachment:
Among the other Pirates’ potential trade candidates include outfielder Bryan Reynolds and reliever Richard Rodriguez, who is widely regarded as one of the most underrated bullpen pieces in baseball. But Frazier is the crown jewel of them all and should be among the most discussed players at the deadline. Colorado Rockies The Cubs entered the season banking on contributions from their stars in walk years. But as injuries have piled up, they’ve been surviving — and thriving — on their depth, most recently Sergio Alcántara. Atlanta Braves cozybeddingset.comCustom Twin MLB Bed SetsBut so long as he wants to run this aggressively — nine swipes on 11 tries — and he still hits the occasional homer despite the slugging drop, I’m thrilled to roster Arozarena. If I were in a redraft today, I’d have to view him as a Top 50 player at minimum, and perhaps in the 38-42 range. There simply aren’t that many power-speed guys left.The Mets could also give Franklyn Kilome a shot. But like Eickhoff, Kilome -- who has also been starting in Syracuse -- is not on the 40-man roster. New York Yankees
File Attachment:
Last night J.D. Martinez was a late scratch for the Sunday night matchup with a sore wrist, marking his second straight missed game. Speculation is that he will sit this afternoon, but the Red Sox are still a stacking option for the all-day contests. This is a makeup game for the rainout from last Sunday, and tomorrow Boston will be hosting Houston for a three-game set.While Andrus has been swinging it better of late, the A's know they will need more contributions from their shortstop in order to make a deep postseason run. San Francisco Giants

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.