Detroit Red Wings for NHL Face Masks, nhl-facemasks.com, Hockey Face Shield

6 months 1 week ago #316 by WilliamR
The Florida Panthers did everything they could in this series, and it was a great effort, but the Tampa Bay Lightning are just too much. Thanks to a 29-save shutout from Andrei Vasilevskiy, two points each from Nikita Kucherov and Steven Stamkos, and another goal from Brayden Point the Lightning are advancing to the Second Round where they will await the winner of the Carolina Hurricanes-Nashville Predators series. Kansas City Chiefs for NHL Face Masks
Teammates of note: Colon pitched for 11 teams in his career, so ... an awful lot of people. Just a partial list: Manny Ramirez, Jim Thome, Orel Hershiser, David Ortiz, Derek Jeter, Robinson Cano, Jorge Posada, and CC Sabathia. Colon also played with Julio Franco, another longtime player whose career began in 1982 and ended in 2007.
File Attachment:

“Just tell him that we’ll need him at some point,” Guerin told the staff, according to coach Dean Evason. “It doesn’t have to be every game.” Carolina Hurricanes for NHL Face Masks
Fanatics Sports Apparel Face Masks, nhl-facemasks.com, Miami Dolphins for NHL Face Masks
nhl-facemasks.com
Hockey Face Shield
It shouldn't take long next year to pass Dionne for fifth with Brett Hull up next in fourth with 741. Ovechkin could reach Hull by November. Another former Capitals player, Jaromir Jagr, will take some more work at 766 for third all time. Tennessee Titans for NHL Face Masks
Oshie is a Washington state guy. There's now a team in Seattle. He's got a contract that runs through 2024-25. It all adds up to Oshie on the Kraken, right? Wrong, according to the man himself!  
Game 3: Maple Leafs at Canadiens (TOR leads series 2-1), 7:30 p.m. ET (NBCSN) (livestream) Game 5: Predators at Hurricanes (Series tied 2-2), 8 p.m. ET (CNBC) (livestream)
"I think he'll be OK. I think he'll be just fine. We all struggled this year, myself included. I think Patty had to get comfortable this year with Torts being the coach, new faces in the locker room. With the Finnish/U.S. quarantine, he wasn't able to have any family in town," Jones said.
File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.